× Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

platform trainers puma

• Jeffrey Rosa
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
4 years 11 months ago #32808 by Jeffrey Rosa
platform trainers puma was created by Jeffrey Rosa
ÿþCould the sneakers that  bts puma shoes Rihanna is wearing on the pictures above be that said upcoming collaboration?Back when Rihanna let everyone in on the news that she was set to be the newest Creative Director of Puma, she was wearing an exclusive pair of white Puma baskets with a a black raised sole unit. Now we see her once again wearing Puma baskets we ve never seen before, but this time with a gum platform sole. Is Rihanna showing us the collab without any of us even knowing? If it does turn out to be the collab, what do you think?via: Daily Mail Author s TakeIf this is in fact the first ever collab, I m afraid to say I m disappointed by it.

I really hope it s not. Where is the creativity in this?Download the new KicksOnFire app (iOS) (Android) and stay up to date on all the news and release dates you need to know.Subscribe to the KicksOnFire YouTube ChannelAvailable Now on Kixify fenty puma boots & eBayWe all know that when three brands get together? It s a party. The LC23 x Backdoor x Puma R698 collaboration is living (well, you get what I mean) proof that three is a party and the work they do on the Puma R698 is stupendous.The Italian fashion label LC23 definitely puts their signature fenty puma creepers black on the collaboration, as the attention to detail is just immaculate.

Puma branding can be seen on the tongue and heel, while a suede inentation can be seen on the lateral side of the shoe. What are your thoughts of the Solange x Puma: Word To The Woman collab?via: Highsnobiety Author s TakeIt sort of reminds me of Pharrel s collab with adidas, except there is only 4 colorways instead of 50. The collab is cool, big ups to Solange and Puma for doing something especially for the women.Download the new KicksOnFire app (iOS) (Android) and stay up to date on all the news and release dates you need to fenty puma velvet creepers know.

We can expect a sequel soon. To stay up on the celebration and collaboration, follow wordtothewoman on Instagram. Get your kicks at store.saintheron, Puma and other retailers.Download the KicksOnFire App (iOS) (Android) (Windows) and stay up to date on all the news and release dates you need to know.Subscribe to the Kicks On Fire YouTube ChannelAuthor s TakeSolange is a master curator of style and creativity. At every turn her work with Puma has paired progressive and chic designers like William Okpo with the brand to redesign iconic silhouettes. And this latest collab has a message of female empowerment, so I m in.

Coming in your choice of either black, off-white or grey uppers, all three pairs will be accompanied by a white midsole to complete the look of the shoe. The Stampd branding appears on the tongue while the Puma stripe is blended in to the side panels of the shoes. If you would like to get your very own pair, you now can for the retail price of $135.via: Feature in Las Vegas Author s TakeNot a big fan of the look of the shoe, plus the $135 price tag makes it even more difficulty for me to justify getting a pair.Download the new KicksOnFire app (iOS) (Android) and stay up to date on all the news and release dates you need to know.

You can grab a pair of platform trainers puma the Puma Disc Blaze Tennis Ball pack today at select retailers. Source: OverkillDownload the new KicksOnFire app (iOS) (Android) and stay up to date on all the news and release dates you need to know.Subscribe to the KicksOnFire YouTube ChannelAvailable Now on Kixify & eBayPuma has been delivering some fresh new colorways of their popular silhouettes and up next we can expect to see the Puma Disc Blaze get the Tennis Ball treatment. The pack will consist of three fresh colorways of the shoe, and we are getting a closer [img]http://www.lasvegasab.com/images/shoes/platform trainers puma-855oxt.jpg look at the Bright Orange pair that is included.

Please Identificarse to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.241 seconds